« Home | wats wrong wif me n balls??? » | nothing's lost forever » | 秋天的地图 » | because of a friend » 

Thursday, July 28, 2005 

back to square one

Juz now, I chatted wif an old fren online. Isnt it funny, both of us are only 22 and yet, somehow, we felt terribly, terribly, old. It's like the further the world moves into the new millennium and in all its advances, the older the world seems to become. Everyday, life is juz a routine tat we must follow. There's nothing to look forward for, neither is there anything worth pondering back at. I do hope tat this is juz another one of those period of uncertainties, I certainly do not wish to live a life like this forever. And then, of course, coping wif changes, and finding new groups to fit in. But i do believe tat by this stage of life, no one can really fit in any new circles of frenz without difficulties because doing so will be like trying to put in another ball into the hands of a juggler who has already mastered the art of juggling 3 balls only.
Anyway, I will always hope and pray for all the best for my fren, a better tomorrow for the both of us.

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates