« Home | back to square one » | wats wrong wif me n balls??? » | nothing's lost forever » | 秋天的地图 » | because of a friend » 

Thursday, July 28, 2005 

my quote



Your wise quote is: "The best
antiques are old friends"


Your buds is the source of your happiness
(maybe not all but still). Even if it's just
one, a couple or a whole group they are the
ones you can't wait to see. It does not matter
if you're shy with everyone else or not, with
them you let your true spirit shine and can be
as loud as you want. They accept you, and you
love them for that.


What wise quote fits you?(pics) UPDATED
brought to you by Quizilla

i received the photo already, thanks alot!

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Very nice site! »

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates