« Home | my quote » | back to square one » | wats wrong wif me n balls??? » | nothing's lost forever » | 秋天的地图 » | because of a friend » 

Friday, July 29, 2005 

remembering childhood

When I was a small kid, there used to be this musical clock in my house that plays a different tune at the turn of every hour. There's this particular tune that I liked very much, and it played at 4 pm everyday. Whenever I heard this tune being played, then I knew that fun time was coming...time for playing and running around with my neighbourhood friends. Now, years later, I found out that the title of that tune is Souvenirs D'enfance, meaning "Remembering Childhood". It couldn't be more appropriately named. No matter what stage of life we are in now, I believe that for most of us, the period of childhood was the most memorable and wonderful period. The joy of being able to run around barefooted, playing hide-n-seek, catching insects, playing wars and cold shoulders, and of course, having nothing to worry about. No wonder they said that children are the richest persons in the world. And for everyone, there must be something memorable that will evoke all these memories from the deepest corners of our minds, and bring them back to life once more, as if it is yesterday once more. For me, its a musical clock, 4 pm and the ever-familiar tune od Souvenirs D'enfance.

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates