« Home | remembering childhood » | my quote » | back to square one » | wats wrong wif me n balls??? » | nothing's lost forever » | 秋天的地图 » | because of a friend » 

Saturday, August 06, 2005 

must be calm

The past one week wasn't tat kind to me. I got myself into some very stupid and serious mess. Worse, I seem to be caught in some bad luck circle, much like the Malay proverb "Sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga". Yet, as my housemate always said, I must learn to be calm all the time, and have faith in God tat eventually all problems will be settled.

problems will not be settled if you don't get your ass up and work at it! :P

This is very interesting site...
»

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates