« Home | must be calm » | remembering childhood » | my quote » | back to square one » | wats wrong wif me n balls??? » | nothing's lost forever » | 秋天的地图 » | because of a friend » 

Saturday, August 06, 2005 

Every Night

Every night
when it comes to this hour
suddenly, loneliness starts to grow
Outside, the world is sparkling with lights
but none can brighten up the Heart
It doesn't like to be lonely
but loneliness surrounds
like a crouching shadow
cast from the happiness of others
I look out into the world outside
the world passes by every minute, every second
I look at the faces that pass by
strangers in the night, but all my friends
Every night,
when it comes to this hour
the Heart would never cease to hope
that somewhere out there
there is a tiny light
shining just for It

Keep up the good work Brita filter ge profile Xenical nowcom

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates