« Home | plan.... » | for the past five years.... » | time flies.... » | i have some words to say.... » | tell me that.... » | i should be a sportsman.... » | 'How Old Are You' Tag » | the actor » | silent » | happiness » 

Sunday, April 09, 2006 

job hunting....

....that's what I am doing right now. Going to get my car soon, the monthly installments aren't going to pay for themselves are they?

From now on I have to write only good things here. I forgot to not include my signature in my emails to my possible future employers, and it happened that my signature is the address to this blog!

And to solicit some merit points: Please employ me, I am a good guy.

hey dav...sorry i haven't been around..no excuse..*sigh* Anyway, i hope your hunt for a job is going brilliantly and that all the prospective employers see all the wonderful merits you REALLY do have!

hehe letti, there are some interviews on the way now. Hopefully there will be some happy news post very soon! Ehem, busy being a 24/7 good wife ah? :p

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates