« Home | 'How Old Are You' Tag » | the actor » | silent » | happiness » | the journey » | homemaker » | feeling lucky » | family gathering » | tired » | feelings » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

i should be a sportsman....

I got this very interesting link from kennysia.com. You can upload a photo of your face and the application will match your face with one of the celebrities in their extensive database. This is what I got:


-_-"


-_-""


o_O wat the....!!!

What happened to all my Sharon Stones???

I should go and learn a sport...I think sumo would be good.

Now see if you are a sportsman like me ==>

nice one buddy~ din know u read kennysia.com as well. i'll gonna watch ur blog so make sure give me some interesting stuffs!

i got to know about kennysia.com from you actually :P Keep dropping by here yup!

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 1985 ford ranger distributor problems

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates