« Home | i should be a sportsman.... » | 'How Old Are You' Tag » | the actor » | silent » | happiness » | the journey » | homemaker » | feeling lucky » | family gathering » | tired » 

Friday, March 24, 2006 

tell me that....

"The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up."

This is what I got so far...

Arena

(known to self and others)

giving, observant, self-conscious

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

able, accepting, caring, cheerful, friendly, helpful, idealistic, intelligent, introverted, kind, knowledgeable, loving, modest, nervous, patient, relaxed, religious, responsive, sentimental, shy, tense, trustworthy

Façade

(known only to self)

complex, searching

Unknown

(known to nobody)

adaptable, bold, brave, calm, clever, confident, dependable, dignified, energetic, extroverted, happy, independent, ingenious, logical, mature, organised, powerful, proud, quiet, reflective, self-assertive, sensible, silly, spontaneous, sympathetic, warm, wise, witty


The table above is self-explainatory. The words in bolded red colour are the characteristics that most people who have contributed to my Window thought suited me the most. It's just that....
I NEED MORE PPL TO CONTRIBUTE TO MY WINDOW!!!
Come on, tell me what kind of person you think I am.... o_O

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates