« Home | Every Night » | must be calm » | remembering childhood » | my quote » | back to square one » | wats wrong wif me n balls??? » | nothing's lost forever » | 秋天的地图 » | because of a friend » 

Monday, August 08, 2005 

100 thing about me

This is tougher than I think......
1. My family members call me by a pet name.
2.My friends who knew this name has teased me because of its resemblance to a certain animal.
3. Vanilla is the most heavenly taste on earth!
4. Kenny Rogers Roasters' vanilla muffin is my favourite muffin.
5. When I was a small kid, I dreamt to be a doctor....
6..... then an astronaut....
7..... and architect.....
8..... now ended up as a civil engineering undergraduate.
9. I would like to be in a band someday, just to try out for fun.
10. My mother is a very good singer, she passed some of her talents to me =p
11. My first crush was a girl who studied in the same kindergarten as me....
12. She's one year older than me....
13. Back then we call her Kiki...hahahahah!!
14. My first year in kindergarten (Morning Star) was with the kids that's one year older than me (my sis's class) because I cried everytime the teachers tried to put me in the class of those of my age.
15. I had a crush on a girl since I was 11 years old until I graduated from high school (17 years old).
16. She never know this.... I guess.
17. I LURRVEEEEE Monica Bellucci!!
18. I LURRVEEEEE Catherine Zeta-Jones!!
19. I LURRVEEEEE Kate Winslet!!
20. I love all Libran girls, hahahaha!!
21. I got scared by a badly dressed Santa Claus when I was a small kid....
22. That's why I still get goosebumps when I see Santa Clauses nowadays.
23. However, I was once the Santa Claus for my church's Christmas carolling night.
24. I hate clowns.
25. I'm freaking scared of spiders..... >_<
26. I like to play with my digicam.
27. My favourite author is Jostein Gaarder.
28. I think that the Universe is a great work of miracle.
29. I think that the Universe at night is the most spectacular view anyone can enjoy.
30. Last time, I do get cuts on my ears when I pointed at the moon.
31. I do write poems, but they're not for public reading =p
32. I'm more a romantic than an idealist....
33..... that's why I get into mood swings easily :((
34. I prefer to hang out with a few good frenz and have a nice time than large gatherings.
35. I like the idea of travelling.
36. I would like to visit the greenwoods in Ireland....
37.... followed by the Holy City of Jerusalem....
38.... and visit the "Real" Santa Claus in Finland.
39. I like to go jungle trekking and camping.
40. I love reading, sometimes.
41. I love my family members.... they are the best!
42. Toddlers are fun to play with, small kids are worse than cholestrols!
43. I believe that all our actions will affect the lives of the people around us.
44. I think that waiting for death is scarier than death itself.
45. To be totally paralyzed is my worst fear.
46. I can be very mean and irresponsible.
47. I like to meet new frenz, but I'm shy around new girls.
48. I took a picture befor with Tun Mahathir.
49. I hate crowded places.
50. I never had a real relationship with a girl.
51. I had a girl friend who is really close with me, she's my best buddy.
52. My best friend went to be a theologist.
53. I still think that above all else, God is still my best best friend....
54.... but it's better to have a real friend that I can chat face to face.
55. I can be very fickle-minded.
56. I don't like to voice-up my opinion.
57. I think that listening is learning.
58. I am big in size....
59.... and someone told me that all Foochow's are big in size (??!)
60. I can read Chinese characters.
61. I am English and BM educated.
62. I am someone that you will easily forget....
63.... That's why I like the song 路人甲(Pedestrian) by Power Station.
64. I get free bus rides to school for my whole life....
65.... because my parents operate our own school buses.
66. I hate people who are ignorant.
67. I don't smoke.
68. I know how to drink....
69.... but I don't like the taste of alcohol.
70. I love day-dreaming.
71. I listen to all kinds of songs....
72.... I liked Teresa Teng's songs actually, my mother influenced me.
73. When I was a small kid, I would buy those oldies cassettes from 'pasar malam' or took them from my father's bus's audio player, and I will listen to and sing all the songs by heart.
74. I like to try out experiments when I was a small kid.
75. I made a periscope before....
76.... but never used them to spy because it was too big to go unnoticed.
77. I like people to give sincerely.
78. I made gifts for my close frenz.
79. I enjoy thoughtful conversations over mamak sessions.
80. I enjoy talking to people with the same interests and mind.
81. I don't like abrupt changes in my life.
82. I hate to be left out in any activities.
83. I have changed a lot.
84. I used to be on very bad terms with my mother, but now I loves her with all my heart and soul.
85. I have been using the same email for 8 years.
86. I have very very poor memory.
87. During exam time, my day became night and night became day for me.
88. During this time, I like to listen to my favourite songs as I lie down on my bed and see the sky turns blue, and I slowly fall asleep as the sun rises.
89. I like dogs.
90. Cartoon character? Tarepanda.
91. Favourite cartoon: Crayon Shin Chan... Wicked boy!
92. Favourite movie: Wanee and Junah (It's a Korean movie)
93. I've won a lot of small competitions before....
94.... but I've never won a big scale one.
95. I have the most wonderful father in the world.....
96.... and the prettiest and kindest sister....
97.... and the best brother....
98.... not that I never fight with my brother.
99. I count on my family's loves.
100. I count on my frenz's love.

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates