« Home | feelings » | water therapy » | we too are stardusts? » | Mr. Lonely » | hazy day » | 100 thing about me » | Every Night » | must be calm » | remembering childhood » | my quote » 

Friday, September 09, 2005 

tired

I just sat for my Foundation Engineering test this afternoon. I feel extremely tired right now. In fact I have been feeling tired for the past few days. My body was like a running machine, internally combusting, and my complexion was flushed.
I didn't become like this because of stress over studies. I have figured out some time ago that those things were not that important for me anymore. It is all the rest. I don't need to say much about the details. I feel at lost now, hardly any energy left to carry on.
I'm not tired of life, just that I am disappointed with it. Aih~

Keep up the good work
»

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates