« Home | tired » | feelings » | water therapy » | we too are stardusts? » | Mr. Lonely » | hazy day » | 100 thing about me » | Every Night » | must be calm » | remembering childhood » 

Sunday, September 11, 2005 

family gathering

Family gathering over the weekend at Jasmine's place. The last time the five of us; my father, mother, sister, brother and I, were together was during the Chinese New Year. It is getting harder and harder for everyone to gather together, so every little opportunities that come by must be really cherished. My parents brought over the photos of what they have been doing for the past few months, I brought over my pics, and we exchanged news and stories over these pictures. And of course, they brought over food, specialty 'kong piang', biscuits, mangoes (lots and lots of mangoes in along their way, no wonder), etc etc. At night it was like a slumber party, all packed in one room and chatting into the night. I know that most parents who came visiting will probably stay in a hotel. My parents never do so, but our little slumber party was just what we needed to make up for the lost time spent apart.

i miss family gatherings so much. and it is harder to know that i'm going to miss another chinese new year with them all.

nevermind letti, you have your other family over in Texas :)

Great to have family gathering. Sitiawan n KL is quite near. Sitiawan and Singapore super damn far. And my family only came when for my graduation.
But i do try my best to back as frequently as possible.

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates