« Home | family gathering » | tired » | feelings » | water therapy » | we too are stardusts? » | Mr. Lonely » | hazy day » | 100 thing about me » | Every Night » | must be calm » 

Thursday, September 15, 2005 

feeling lucky

I was having my nap yesterday evening when my handphone rang. It was the Star people. The guy told me that I have won a prize in the recent Malaysia, My Home National Day contest. Woohoo!! Even though it's just the consolation prize, haha... Will be getting some Gintell and Singer products, hmm, can let my parents use them. Now I realized that actually I have won quite a number of times in contests organized by the Star newspaper. Complementary movie passes for at least three movies, two LOTR contests and now this. But I never claimed my movie tickets. Hoping to grab a grand prize in the future, haha. The prize-giving ceremony for the LOTR: Return of the King contest was a memorable one. The winners got to tour the then newly-opened Royal Selangor Visitor Centre and participate in their School of Hard Knocks. Too bad the pics I took then were gone together with my old hard disk. So.... remember back up your files!

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates