« Home | beauty? beast? » | the Princess and I » | is the world still a safe place? » | spectacular » | meeting the Princess » | job hunting.... » | plan.... » | for the past five years.... » | time flies.... » | i have some words to say.... » 

Thursday, August 17, 2006 

the beautiful and the ugly

It is amazing how such a simple object as a pair of shoes can be the inspiration for beautiful and romantic words.

" I give you this pair of shoes. From now on, we will walk through life together. "
- 3rd Generation -



























" His love is like a pair of shoes in my heart. "
" A pair of shoes? "
" Yes. A pair of shoes. It seems as if he is ready to walk away anytime. "
" You are thinking too much. "
" Maybe you are right. Maybe he will not take off his shoes and walk away, for he is afraid that he will leave footprints in my heart. "
- Beautiful Days -



























" This relationship is like a pair of shoes. You take a step, and I follow suit. I take another step, you struggle behind. There will come a day when we will stand together side by side, but then, we won't be reaching anywhere. "
- dklf -

.
.
.
.
.

It is also amazing how a simple object such as a pair of shoes can be the inspiration for the other kind.

" Sai eh, give me shoes...you want fast-fast break up with me ah?! "

" You talk summore I let you eat my shoes! "

" Throw your mother old (you know what)!! "

Ahh... the extremes of human beings.

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates