« Home | job hunting.... » | plan.... » | for the past five years.... » | time flies.... » | i have some words to say.... » | tell me that.... » | i should be a sportsman.... » | 'How Old Are You' Tag » | the actor » | silent » 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 

meeting the Princess

My company is being generous, and it is giving out free entrance tickets to our staffs for Puteri Gunung Ledang: The Musical. Staged in Istana Budaya, this is the second comeback for the musical due to popular demands. I got the tic for tomorrow night's performance, and a chance to meet the "Princess".

"Biar patah sayap rajawali, bertongkat jua kanda kembali."

Don't kill me, Hang Tuah.














However, they gave me a freaking X-row stall seat. That's like two rows away from the exit. Good enough for me to dash off to the nearest 'pee-pee' room if I need to, but i digress.
I doubt that I can see much from so far away. Well, maybe the view that I will get is like what you see in the pic above. But at a selling price of RM100 for this seat of mine, I at least hope that it will be better than above. It better be.

In spite of what I just wrote, I am not complaining here. I have watched, and loved, the PGL movie, and I have a lot of expectations for the musical version of it too. Getting a chance to watch it live, and f.o.c., is quite unexpected really. So, again, here I come, Princess, but before that, time for me to chao from work.

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates