« Home | spectacular » | meeting the Princess » | job hunting.... » | plan.... » | for the past five years.... » | time flies.... » | i have some words to say.... » | tell me that.... » | i should be a sportsman.... » | 'How Old Are You' Tag » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

is the world still a safe place?

I don't think anyone will agree with the question above. All the incidents that have been reported in the newspaper along these years have shown that the world that we live in today is nothing more than a huge, spherical, den floating in space. Of course, there are still human beings living here, just, sensible, rational being, but we are merely living under the mercy of these ruthless animals that we are forced to share the world with. How can it turn out to be this way? Human beings are supposed to have control over the world, but it seems like the animals are taking over our place.

For me, fear is not when death comes a-knocking, but it is the terror in me when I realize that there's nothing I can do to prevent those that I love and care from the threats of these animals. Sometimes, it feels like hopeless is not having no hope left for myself, instead it is in not having the faith and power in keeping my hearts safe and sound with me. And for that I am scared.

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates