« Home | little birds all flew away.... » | eternal sunshine of the spotless mind » | the beautiful and the ugly » | beauty? beast? » | the Princess and I » | is the world still a safe place? » | spectacular » | meeting the Princess » | job hunting.... » | plan.... » 

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 

happy times

I had a great time yesterday. Just a simple occasion of meeting up with some friends can cheer me up and make my day. Maybe it's the fact that I seldom have the time to do so nowadays, now that I have a liability '-_- (shhh...don't tell my sister). But the truth is, even though I might have the time, I might not have the mood to go out and meet my friends, after a long day of traffic jam, followed by work, and then traffic jam again. By the time I reach home I just want to make love to my bed and do nothing else. I have been called a fucker by someone for 'piloting' too many times. So, on the rare occasion when I have the time and also the mood to meet up with my friends, I had a great time. Not one, but three times in a day.

First, I went out for lunch with CE071252. There's a first-time thingy when I met her yesterday. She's wearing a skirt. Wow, unbelieveable. Haha. Good to see you try new things, but no matter what you experiment with, don't ever wear that horrible hat the Egg Tart in your office wore. It's a crime.

After work, I had my dinner with a few of my ex-colleagues from PPSB in Menjalara. Why did I leave the company in the first place??Why, why?! :( I love the place very much. The same tree-covered road that leads from my ex-rented-humungous-room-and-posh-toilet house, the falling leaves that made it look as if autumn all the time, the beautiful lake garden for me to sit and relax in the evening, the ah-pek who goes to the lake garden every evening singing as he walks around the track shoeless, and of course, my friendly ex-colleagues (the friendly ones only, not those other shitty ones). So happy to see them again, Little Sweet, TC, Andy, etc. I was even happier that the Tall Asshole had left early yesterday. We had a great time together. Thanks people!

Dinner was followed by supper with our Ass-t Manager. Woi, everyday say no money, but still earn more than the rest of us. Don't burn your money away la (literally). But don't worry, I am sure your wifey is more than willing to support you one, haha!

wah lau.. makan aje..hehe..i WANT!!!!

mmm...yah...yum...too bad not OTAK-OTAK!

i like ur blog.it is refresh and nice to read..post up more blog:)

hi patricia...
thanks for ur comment...wish i had more time to blog but my internet usage is being monitored (thanks to IT technology).. :(

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates