« Home | 100 thing about me » | Every Night » | must be calm » | remembering childhood » | my quote » | back to square one » | wats wrong wif me n balls??? » | nothing's lost forever » | 秋天的地图 » | because of a friend » 

Thursday, August 11, 2005 

hazy day

The haze situation here in Selangor has been so bad that a state of emergency has been declared in Kuala Selangor and Port Klang. Even here around the Putrajaya-Bangi-Kajang area, the air has an acrid smell and the visibility is only about 2-3 km. My university has declared that all classes from 2 pm today till tomorrow has been cancelled. Still, I have had a sore throat and a little coughs due to the bad air. And the newspapers had said that the haze will not go away until October >_<. If you want to see how bad the haze here is, here's a link for you. I'm off to take my oxygen dose now.

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates