« Home | it's the B-Day again.. » | first love » | happy times » | little birds all flew away.... » | eternal sunshine of the spotless mind » | the beautiful and the ugly » | beauty? beast? » | the Princess and I » | is the world still a safe place? » | spectacular » 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 

bird-day pics

My colleagues are so nice. I received chocolates for my birthday, treated to authentic Thai food (in Bahrain!), and a surprise cake! The whole office was there to celebrate with me. Thank you guys for celebrating my bird-day with me... =)






































Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates