« Home | first love » | happy times » | little birds all flew away.... » | eternal sunshine of the spotless mind » | the beautiful and the ugly » | beauty? beast? » | the Princess and I » | is the world still a safe place? » | spectacular » | meeting the Princess » 

Sunday, October 15, 2006 

it's the B-Day again..

...15 October, I love you!
This is the first time I am celebrating my birthday in some distant land. Hopefully the Arabian moon can be seen tonight. Lately clouds have been forming in the usually cloudless sky here. You wouldn't believe it until you see it, the Arabian moon is really huge! It's almost surreal, and you can certainly be sure that it was under the same moon that the tales of the 1001 Arabian Nights were told hundreds of years ago....
So tonight, under the same moon, it's 'Happy Birthday' to myself, and my thoughts with all of you who remembered and sent me greetings from far away. Love you all!

hapry birthday to u..even thou i duno u well:)

hey patricia, thank you for the greeting! all friends start from strangers to someone that i-know-of to hi-bye friend to hang-out friends and finally to close buddies.. so, ready to go up another level on this friendship ladder with me? =p

ok..will do.me from uniten too:)
my msn is pwpy7@hotmail.com
i think i got u in my friendster and u got mine too:)

i know who you are.. are you still staying with didier?

ya.stl stay v him.but he went to sg and work..he seldom back.mayb once in the mth:)

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates