« Home | hazy day » | 100 thing about me » | Every Night » | must be calm » | remembering childhood » | my quote » | back to square one » | wats wrong wif me n balls??? » | nothing's lost forever » | 秋天的地图 » 

Thursday, August 11, 2005 

Mr. Lonely

Yesterday, I was having a small talk with a mechanic while having my vehicle fixed. Suddenly, he began to ask about my lifestyle as a student, what I normally do after class, etc..etc...Frank enough, I told him that I usually stays at home after class hours, surf the Net, do a bit of readings, and that's it. He looked at me, and he said, "You know what, the house is just a box with four walls. Do not always hide inside it. Get a life."
Boy, I was stunned with what he said. And I admit that what he said was true. This kind of life is not everyone's cup of tea,neither is it my cup of tea. Since my secondary school years I have had my gangs of friends that we always hang out together, did stuffs together,have fun together. Of course, as time grows my gang of friends changed too. When I entered University I have a a bunch of very good friends. We managed to stick it out all these years. During the 'peak' of our friendship, there was once when we would went out almost every other night, be it for dinner, movies, shopping, mamak sessions, and even revising together. Even though I played hard during this period,but my exam results for these two semesters were my best ever. But lately, there have been a lot of changes and unhappy events even more interesting than a TVB soap drama that eventually torn off the tight bond between us. The whole fellowship has failed, and everyone is feeling miserable. Now, my greatest enjoyment after my class hours is having small (and occasionally 'big') talks with my housemates over a mamak session every night. They are a wonderful bunch of people, and thanks to them I still can have some enjoyment in my life. But of course, they have their own lives and circles of friends, and I cannot expect them to always entertain this Mr. Lonely. This is scary, the feeling of and knowing that you belong to neither this circle of friends nor that group of people. I have never been this 'friendless' before, hopefully all these will be just like a bad dream and quickly pass away.

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates