« Home | bird-day pics » | it's the B-Day again.. » | first love » | happy times » | little birds all flew away.... » | eternal sunshine of the spotless mind » | the beautiful and the ugly » | beauty? beast? » | the Princess and I » | is the world still a safe place? » 

Thursday, October 19, 2006 

all the musical notes are here


This post is long overdue.... Still, I should wish all my friends and myself 'Happy Convocation!" Finally our labours for 5 years have paid off with 50 seconds on the ceremonial stage, and by the time we walked down the stairs we have entered a new phase in our lives. The working adult phase. Some people call it the shitty phase. Shitty or not, gone were the days when we would force ourselves to stay awake the whole night to finish up last-minute assignments, bringing study notes to mamak stores even though we knew we will not read them, insomnia due to final year project stress, and ya, resorting to all kinds of methods to get good results in tests. So people, we deserve to graduate with 'honours', we have gone through so much right? All the best in the future, keep in touch!

woohoo..i'm a bit late, but still, CONGRATULATIONS!

Post a Comment

Reconnect to me

  • I'm Davkong
  • From City A1, Malaysia
  • A dreamer...who thrives on family, love and friendship.. Nothing else matters for me
My profile
ColorQuiz.com Davkong took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

Previous posts

Fellow Bloggers

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates